Monday, March 16, 2009

MOAB

So, I have like a million pictures from my Nature Photography Moab class trip a couple weekends ago. So I'm just going to update my blog with a few posts for the next few weeks with those pictures! The trip was crazy and hectic and tiring and beautiful and amazing all in one. Here are pictures from Day 1.

We drove from Provo to Moab and it took about 5 hours or so, and when we got to Moab the first stop we made was Delicate Arch in Arches National Park. Supposedly it is "THE arch" to photograph in the whole world, so I guess it was a good choice. It was about an hour hike up there but it wasn't a bad hike!

PS you can see the pictures a lot better if you click on them to open in a new tab.




Finally at Delicate Arch


There were a ton of people there - mostly photographers. There were even people from Germany and all over Europe!



I was enjoying the sunset and my tripod.








Can you see Orion?


That's all for now. Day 2 to come soon!

No comments: