Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Inspired.

Last week my portfolio was due to apply for the photography program at BYU. I wasn't feeling too good about a few of the pictures I had after talking to the professors (they don't really say much so that you will choose what YOU want in YOUR portfolio). So one evening I was walking home from a hard day at work in the McKay building... looking at photography blogs all day can really be draining. As I was walking down the hill from campus, I watched the sun starting to set and I could tell it was going to be a good one. I saw a bunch of things all over that I could make pictures out of. So I walked home a little faster than normal, and grabbed my camera and walked back out. I got some sweet pictures, and I ended up using 2 for my portfolio. Here are some of my favorites that didn't make the cut for the portfolio.
















Cheerios anyone? I just found these in a pile in the dirt...


No comments: