Friday, December 26, 2008

Help me get to Africa!


(Photo by Jenna McDonald)

This summer I would like to go to Kenya with an organization called Reach the Children. My roommate Jenna has gone for the past 3 summers and said that it is the best experience ever! But the catch is, you have to pay your own way. I am trying to get my name out there for my photography business so that I can get more paid jobs and therefore, more money for a way towards Kenya. Please help me by spreading the word or calling me to take pictures for you! Thanks!


http://www.reachthechildren.org/

2 comments:

Micah said...

Kelli you should take pictures for bands! I think alot would like your style. I do!!

kelli said...

I do take pictures for bands! Well, only a few bands... I am trying to get my name out there! Spread the word!